Saturday, February 9, 2013

Commonwealth Building


The Commonwealth Building at the southeast corner of the intersection of the railroad and Main Street (Main Street is on right and view is looking east in photo above); building was designed 1887/88 and served as a city hall before 1899 and was the original home of the East Orange National Bank until the bank moved into its own building (far right in photo below) about 1897.










No comments:

Post a Comment