Below: the 1895 map
From a history of St. Mary's Church: "Since [Newark] was constantly growing the authorities ordered the closing of cemeteries within the city limits, including the old St. Mary’s Cemetery on Grand Street near the original location of the church. Father Rupert thus bought a plot of ten acres three miles outside of the city in East Orange. The first burial in the new cemetery was the transfer of the body of Father Valentine Felder in the summer of 1860."
Below: the 1911 map
St. Mary's Church is at the NE corner of William St and Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd (aka High St) in Newark.
Above: Rutledge Avenue entrance
Above and below: Springdale Avenue entrance