Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Lady of All Souls Grammar School



The Church of Our Lady of All Souls School was founded in the Ampere section in 1914 and the Rev. John J. Murphy established the school in 1928 at the intersection of N Grove St and 4th Avenue.

Our Lady of All Souls Alumni website




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment